RCI to Report 2Q18 Results & Hold Conference Call Thursday, May 10, 2018
HOUSTON – May 3, 2018 – RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) plans to file its 10-Q and report financial results for the Fiscal 2018 second quarter ended March 31, 2018 after the market closes Thursday, May 10, 2018. The company will hold a related conference call that day at 4:30 PM ET. At 6:00 PM ET, investors can meet management at Rick's Cabaret New York, Manhattan's No. 1 gentlemen's club, and tour its sister club, Hoops Cabaret and Sports Bar, next door.
Conference Call Details
- Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 4:30 PM ET
- Live Participant Dial In: Toll Free at 877-407-9210 and International at 201-689-8049
- To access the live webcast, slides or replay, visit: http://www.investorcalendar.com/event/28601
- Phone replay: Toll Free at 877-481-4010 and International at 919-882-2331 (Passcode: 28601)
Eric Langan, President and CEO, invites investors to meet management at one of RCI's top revenue generating clubs.
- When: Thursday, May 10, 2018, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Rick's Cabaret New York, 50 W. 33rd Street, New York, NY, between Fifth Avenue and Broadway
- RSVP: By 12:00 PM ET, May 10, 2018, with your contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org
About RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK)
With more than 40 units, RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the country's leading company in gentlemen's clubs and sports bars/restaurants. Clubs in New York City, Miami, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Minneapolis and other cities operate under brand names, such as Rick's Cabaret, XTC, Club Onyx, Vivid Cabaret, Jaguars, Tootsie's Cabaret, and Scarlett's Cabaret. Sports bars/restaurants operate under the brand name Bombshells Restaurant & Bar. Please visit http://www.rcihospitality.com
Forward Looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those indicated in this press release, including the risks and uncertainties associated with operating and managing a restaurant and bar business, the business climates in cities where it operates, the success or lack thereof in launching and building the company's businesses, risks and uncertainties related to cybersecurity, conditions relevant to real estate transactions, and numerous other factors such as laws governing the operation of restaurant and bar businesses, competition, and dependence on key personnel. The company has no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements to reflect the occurrence of future events or circumstances.
Media & Investor Contacts
Gary Fishman and Steven Anreder at 212-532-3232 or email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org