RCI Presenting at Sidoti Conference March 29, 2018, Holding Meet Management at Rick's New York
HOUSTON—March 19, 2018–RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) announced Eric Langan, President & CEO, will present at the Sidoti & Company Spring 2018 Investor Conference on Thursday, March 29, 2018. Later that day, investors can meet management at Rick's Cabaret New York, Manhattan's No. 1 gentlemen's club, and tour its sister club, Hoops Cabaret and Sports Bar, next door.
- RCI's presentation is at 1:30 PM ET (12:30 PM CT) at the Marriot Marquis Hotel in New York City. To access the webcast, visit http://www.investorcalendar.com/event/26730. To access the presentation, visit http://www.rcihospitality.com/investor/default.aspx.
- Management will be available for one-on-one meetings. To schedule a time, contact Caitlin Adams, Events Marketing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-894-3341, or visit: https://www.meetmax.com/sched/event_46769/~public/conference_home.htm.
- Sidoti is the preeminent, institutional-quality equity research provider on Wall Street covering small- and micro-cap companies. The firm focuses on the most overlooked, undervalued segment of the equity market, aiming to unite small- and micro-cap companies with quality investors.
- When: Thursday, March 29, 2018, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Rick's Cabaret New York, at 50 W. 33rd Street, New York, NY, between Fifth Avenue and Broadway
- RSVP: By 12:00 PM ET, March 29, 2018, with your contact information, to email@example.com
About RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK)
With more than 40 units, RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the country's leading company in gentlemen's clubs and sports bars/restaurants. Clubs in New York City, Miami, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Minneapolis and other cities operate under brand names, such as Rick's Cabaret, XTC, Club Onyx, Vivid Cabaret, Jaguars, Tootsie's Cabaret, and Scarlett's Cabaret. Sports bars/restaurants operate under the brand name Bombshells Restaurant & Bar. Please visit http://www.rcihospitality.com/
Media & Investor Contacts
Gary Fishman and Steven Anreder at 212-532-3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com