RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. to Report Fiscal 1Q16 Results February 9, 2016
Management to Meet & Host Shareholders at Rick’s Cabaret New York after Conference Call
HOUSTON – February 2, 2016 – RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) will report financial results for the fiscal 2016 first quarter on Tuesday, February 9, 2016, following the market close. The Company will hold a related conference call that day at 4:30 PM ET. Afterward, investors can meet management at Rick’s Cabaret New York, Manhattan’s No. 1 gentlemen’s club, at 6:00 PM ET.
Conference Call Details
· Live Participant Dial In (Toll Free): 877-407-9210
· Live Participant Dial In (International): 201-689-8049
· Webcast URL: http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=174652
· Replay Number (Toll Free): 877-660-6853
· Replay Number (International): 201-612-7415
· Conference ID #: 13628772 (phone replay available until: March 9, 2016 at 11:59 PM)
· Replay URL: http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=174652
Eric Langan, President and CEO, invites investors to meet with management and tour one of the Company’s top revenue generating clubs.
· When: Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM ET
· Where: Rick’s Cabaret New York, at 50 W. 33rd Street, between Fifth Avenue and Broadway
· RSVP: By 12:00 PM ET, February 9, 2016, with your contact information, to [email protected]
About RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK)
With 43 units, RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the country’s leading company in gentlemen’s clubs and sports bars/restaurants. Adult clubs in New York City, Miami, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Minneapolis, Indianapolis and other cities operate under brand names, such as “Rick's Cabaret,” “XTC,” “Club Onyx,” “Vivid Cabaret,” “Jaguars” and “Tootsie’s Cabaret.” Sports bars/restaurants operate under the brand name “Bombshells.” Please visit http://www.rcihospitality.com/
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause the company’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated in this press release, including the risks and uncertainties associated with operating and managing an adult business, the business climates in cities where it operates, the success or lack thereof in launching and building the company’s businesses, risks and uncertainties related to the operational and financial results of its Web sites, conditions relevant to real estate transactions, and numerous other factors such as laws governing the operation of adult entertainment businesses, competition and dependence on key personnel. The company has no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements to reflect the occurrence of future events or circumstances.
Media & Investor Contacts
Gary Fishman and Steven Anreder at 212-532-3232 or [email protected] and [email protected]